GMDSS Endorsement/ Påtegningsdokument
GMDSS Endorsement is issued to non-Norwegian citizens holding an ROC- og GOC-certificate, and serves as deck officer on Norwegian vessels. Telenor kystradio is the delegated authority by the Norwegian Ministry of Trade, Industry and Fisheries, to issue endorsement as well as radio operators certificates.
Please fill in the application below to apply for endorsement.
- The endorsement should be in accordance with the applicants radio operator certificate (refer to STCW-convention with amandments, rule I/2)
- Telenor Kystradio may only issue endorsement to citizens from countries having signed the appropriate bilateral agreements with the Norwegian Maritime Authority (click here for more information).
- Make sure the information given in the application form below is correct. Missing or wrong information will delay the endorsement issuing prosess or may resault in denial.
Telenor kystradio will not issue an endorsement based on incorrect invoice information.
- A fee is charged when endorsement is issued. Invoice is generated based on the information given in the application form.
- The endorsement will have the same expiry date as the applicants radio operators certificate.
- The endorsement is only valid together with the original radio operator certificate
When issued, the endorsement is only sent by e-mail to the e-mail address given in the form below. The endorsement should be printed out by the receiver, and must be kept together with the GMDSS certificate.
Expected endorsement processing time could be up to 3 weeks.